Post Game

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm angry, and disappointed. Hard to see what we have left to fight for this year. Maybe getting bowl eligible? Not seeing too many other goals within reach. Very disappointing.

We had our chances this week and last. Didn't make anything happen. Again - disappointing.

Will still be there for the remaining home games, with little to no expectations.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
We have some horses coming in, and coming back next year. The problem is we will be losing a lot of WR depth next year.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Going to be interesting to see what happens this week. CPJ is fighting for his job now.

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
We deserved this loss. We feasted on cupcakes, then got exposed for the fraud we are. Johnson has built a house of cards by neglecting important aspects of a football program like recruiting lots of blue chip players at every position. That's what teams like Georgia, Florida state, and Clemson do. He's also neglected the defense by not sacrificing part of his salary to allow tech to afford a top-shelf defensive coordinator. Johnson's days are numbered, and as I've said before, I believe this is likely his last season. He'll either quit or be forced to resign. Maybe even fired after a big loss to Georgia.

I am incredibly angry after tonight's loss, but there's so much that's so laughable with this post that I'm not sure where to begin.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Recruiting misses on the DL and kids not having their poop in a group and failing out is causing what you're seeing.

You guys simply do not have the horses up front to deal with power running. Gotsis is your best DL, and he's probabl;y eally a strongside end, Freeman is a freshman, and bless his heart, Kyle travis should be a career special teamer.

I just have to feel that having guys like JHD and Comisoing would have helped, and Whitehead as well.

I agree our DL is being overwhelmed (not a lot we can do about that) but most of those missed tackles and late coverages are coming from the back 7. Some of that is on the coaching and a lot is talent and lack of speed.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
We fire cpj and we will be 3 wins for several years. Imagine our 2 star talent without a good scheme.

Then recruit better? When is the last time we have been a 3 win program for several seasons?

I am not saying keep CPJ or fire CPJ...Just saying you can't be afraid of that. If you aren't happy with the results then you have to do something to try and fix it instead of just status quo.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Least talented front 7 since mid 90s. UNC took what we gave. We just didn't have the ball last.
We have to outscore everyone.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
If he is let go then what? Bring in another option coach? Overhaul the entire O and go to a pro style again? Next years schedule is brutal but starting over next season would be horrific.
It is going to happen sooner than later. Might as well start trying to turn program around, then stick with the same ole results.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
That was one of the worst defensive performances I've ever seen in my life. At least I can stop having heart attacks every game for the rest of the season. I just don't care too much anymore.

Peter Patsis

Georgia Tech Fan
I didn't understand given a rhythm type QB in UNC why we didn't blitz early or try to get him out of rhythm early. Seems to me that keeping everything in front just allowed a rhythm QB to get into his groove.