Post game observation - hats off to the Swillings

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
After the games I stay around at least until after the band finishes playing Ramblin Wreck when the team usually runs over to the Student section. After the end-of-game huddle at midfield Saturday though the team headed straight to the locker room. I guess the team doesn't go unless they win. I noticed that that were two players who did stick around with about eight or ten other people and faced the band and Student section while the songs were being played. They were numbers 3 and 12. Great move, Trey and Bruce!

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I saw that too. Also standing there were Tobias Oliver, #47 (Domenick?), #42 (I think), and a couple others. I think they were all either 1st or 2nd years. It would be great to see the trend catch on as these guys start to become the older guys on the team.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I saw that too. Also standing there were Tobias Oliver, #47 (Domenick?), #42 (I think), and a couple others. I think they were all either 1st or 2nd years. It would be great to see the trend catch on as these guys start to become the older guys on the team.
If I missed those others, then I apologize to them. I only noticed 3 and 12. Thanks for the reminder.

I remember JJ Green a couple of years ago after a night game sticking around after the midfield meeting to talk to someone at midfield but then realizing he was missing the Ramblin Wreck and sprinted to the stands and leapt up on the railing pumping his fist to the RW. He really appreciated his short time here.