Positive Discussion: Name your top 5 players thus far...

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Wanted to generate some positive discussion about the team. I briefly want to say that i know there seems to be a lot of division among some of us on what is happening with the team and leadership of the team. No doubt I was incredibly disappointed in the loss last week, but I want to give this staff time before I judge. There are many positives that are in store for us. I believe our faith in this team is being tested as it always has, and it is in these moments we must rally behind our guys. With that being said here is my top 5 thus far:

1. Jordan Mason - runs hard, looks the part and he is having to earn every bit he is given.

2. Tobias Oliver- Imo needs to be our starter with Graham mixed in. Hopefully we can get him some better pockets and see how well he can throw.

3. Charlie Thomas - He needs to be more consistent but has looked very good and knows how to get in the backfield.

4. Tariq Carpenter - As above he needs to be more consistent because we need his play making abilities to shine. However he leading the team in tackles I believe.

5. Ahmarean Brown - For a freshmen has played well. I truly how we get to see camp and Carter get in the mix soon. Has legit speed.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Not 5 but

OFFENSE

1. Jordan Mason - must get more rush attempts
2. Ahmarean Brown - must get the ball in his hands through pass or sweep or rpo
3. James Graham - if you are going to identify an ATL #1 QB it would be JG. He gives you balance and play maker ability. Best arm and best instincts.

DEFENSE

1. Tariq Carpenter - he is all over the place
2. Charlie Thomas - play maker, disrupter, etc...
3. TK Chimedza - need to clone him for trench purposes

ST

1. Presley Harvin - obvious

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The rs sr , sr, jr c g c crew are fighting through lots of injuries.
I am encouraged by All the freshmen soph ol pushing into sideline huddle to hear every from coach Key.

The punter and the gunners who cover his very long punts or wedge shots to the corner

All the dl players who are in the rotation - everybody at 100 % speed and learning.

And obviouly 2 special players
Mason
and
TC

The male dancer.

Not 5 but

OFFENSE

1. Jordan Mason - must get more rush attempts
2. Ahmarean Brown - must get the ball in his hands through pass or sweep or rpo
3. James Graham - if you are going to identify an ATL #1 QB it would be JG. He gives you balance and play maker ability. Best arm and best instincts.

DEFENSE

1. Tariq Carpenter - he is all over the place
2. Charlie Thomas - play maker, disrupter, etc...
3. TK Chimedza - need to clone him for trench purposes

ST

1. Presley Harvin - obvious
I question your inclusion of Graham AT THIS TIME. He hasn't played enough YET to rank him over Oliver.

GT_EE78

Banned
Wanted to generate some positive discussion about the team. I briefly want to say that i know there seems to be a lot of division among some of us on what is happening with the team and leadership of the team. No doubt I was incredibly disappointed in the loss last week, but I want to give this staff time before I judge. There are many positives that are in store for us. I believe our faith in this team is being tested as it always has, and it is in these moments we must rally behind our guys. With that being said here is my top 5 thus far:

1. Jordan Mason - runs hard, looks the part and he is having to earn every bit he is given.

2. Tobias Oliver- Imo needs to be our starter with Graham mixed in. Hopefully we can get him some better pockets and see how well he can throw.

3. Charlie Thomas - He needs to be more consistent but has looked very good and knows how to get in the backfield.

4. Tariq Carpenter - As above he needs to be more consistent because we need his play making abilities to shine. However he leading the team in tackles I believe.

5. Ahmarean Brown - For a freshmen has played well. I truly how we get to see camp and Carter get in the mix soon. Has legit speed.
There you go again.
So now i can't include Eddie Lee Ivery or Billy Lothridge.
It's still a good thread
Swilling
Harvin
Mason
Oliver
Johnson (yea i know, but it's for being a survivor and the future TD passes when a healthy OL provides more support)