Portal Watch 2022-23

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

AJC has fixed their e-edition to where you must sign in with an account(paid), to see the articles. Can’t receive on my Apple IPad or Android Cellphone.

Can anyone list any updates to the chart below, if there are any?
Outgoing:

Tyler Moorehead, DB(Walk-on)

Akelo Stone, DL. Committed to Ole Miss.

KJ Miles, DT

Khatavian Franks, LB(in Dec. ‘22, he announced he was staying; not staying on April 19, ‘23)

Ben Postma, TE

Antonio Martin, RB

Grey L. Carroll, DL. Committed to Liberty.

Jalen Huff, DB(Grad. Trf.). Committed to FAU.

Kenny Bennett, DB

Dylan McDuffie, RB(entered as a Grad. Trf.). Charlotte in N.C. is not his committed destination. Kansas flipped McDuff on Jan. 21, 2023.

Derrik Allen, DB(entered as a Graduate Trf.). Going to UNC.

Taisun Phommachanh, QB. UMass. commitment.

RJ Adams, OL(Commitment to Memphis)

Kalani Norris, WR(Committed to MTSU)

Ryan King, WR(Syracuse, Pitt., ECU). East Carolina is his choice.

Zamari Walton, DB. Committed to the Ole Mississippi Rebels.

Demetrius Knight, LB/S(Charlotte offered). Graduates GT in Dec. ‘22. Charlotte it is.

Jeff Sims, QB(Indiana, Cincy., VPI, FSU, Neb., Ole Missy). Nebraska is the choice.

Jude Kelley, PK(UT-C offer, WKU, VPI, Kennesaw St.). UTenn.-Chattanooga it is.

Nate McCollum, WR. Committed to UNC.

Paula Vaipulu, OL. North Texas University, committed.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
AJC has fixed their e-edition to where you must sign in with an account(paid), to see the articles. Can’t receive on my Apple IPad or Android Cellphone.

Can anyone list any updates to the chart below, if there are any?
Outgoing:

Tyler Moorehead, DB(Walk-on)

Akelo Stone, DL. Committed to Ole Miss.

KJ Miles, DT

Khatavian Franks, LB(in Dec. ‘22, he announced he was staying; not staying on April 19, ‘23)

Ben Postma, TE

Antonio Martin, RB

Grey L. Carroll, DL. Committed to Liberty.

Jalen Huff, DB(Grad. Trf.). Committed to FAU.

Kenny Bennett, DB

Dylan McDuffie, RB(entered as a Grad. Trf.). Charlotte in N.C. is not his committed destination. Kansas flipped McDuff on Jan. 21, 2023.

Derrik Allen, DB(entered as a Graduate Trf.). Going to UNC.

Taisun Phommachanh, QB. UMass. commitment.

RJ Adams, OL(Commitment to Memphis)

Kalani Norris, WR(Committed to MTSU)

Ryan King, WR(Syracuse, Pitt., ECU). East Carolina is his choice.

Zamari Walton, DB. Committed to the Ole Mississippi Rebels.

Demetrius Knight, LB/S(Charlotte offered). Graduates GT in Dec. ‘22. Charlotte it is.

Jeff Sims, QB(Indiana, Cincy., VPI, FSU, Neb., Ole Missy). Nebraska is the choice.

Jude Kelley, PK(UT-C offer, WKU, VPI, Kennesaw St.). UTenn.-Chattanooga it is.

Nate McCollum, WR. Committed to UNC.

Paula Vaipulu, OL. North Texas University, committed.
No, you got them all. The highest rated ones for sure. Didn't list walk ons. But I didn't check the entire list.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
2023 recruit. Early enrollee @ MSU. Entered portal by May 1, 6’2” 185 WR; Committed to GT….

Last edited:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I believe the Clarion Ledger article is incorrect on the deadline being May 1st. That was the first day to officially enter in the CFB late/Spring Period. It ended on May 15 for having the papers submitted.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I believe the Clarion Ledger article is incorrect on the deadline being May 1st. That was the first day to officially enter in the CFB late/Spring Period. It ended on May 15 for having the papers submitted.
According to the article, he did enter before me first. "Mississippi State football freshman receiver Justin Brown entered the transfer portal before the May 1 deadline, according to a 247Sports report. Brown was an early enrollee at MSU, spending one spring with the program before entering the portal."

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
According to the article, he did enter before me first. "Mississippi State football freshman receiver Justin Brown entered the transfer portal before the May 1 deadline, according to a 247Sports report. Brown was an early enrollee at MSU, spending one spring with the program before entering the portal."
The Spring Date to enter the Football Portal is from May 1-15. Unless a Grad. Trf., which Jordan is not(he has 5 years to play 4). The dates came from the NCAA.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
According to the article, he did enter before me first....

Whoa, you're in the portal?

Willy Wonka Stop GIF

:sneaky: kidding, kidding