Portal Watch 2022-23

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Lame Kiffin has some next level tampering going on. Akelo committed to Ole Miss.
I know that everyone knows tampering is going on and does nothing about it, but this is starting to feel like very intentional, targeted tampering with our program in particular. This is perhaps getting to the point where an investigation may be warranted. Is Kiffin still that bitter about losing the Sun Bowl?

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
A coach being petty? I’ve never heard of that. Can we call the NCAA whambulance on this guy? He is being mean to us. I think I’m going to cry. 😭
Fine. Let me correct myself:

“I’m so glad that teams with way more money than us are leveraging it wdismantle our roster in a way that would get our program the death penalty if we were to do the same! Isn’t it so fun watching georgie buy back-to-back national championships? I really want to see more of that!”

There, is that better?

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Come on. Any team can get any player they want. Kiffen is doing exactly what he should do as the coach of Ole Miss. And he’s not picking on GT. He’s probably being told by other former GT players who he should go get. What’s wrong with that? The real question is why isn't our staff doing it? Oh, that’s right, we are!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I just want us to upset that douchbag this fall so bad!

When we beat them ....

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

.. it won't be an upset!!

regular show papa GIF

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I know that everyone knows tampering is going on and does nothing about it, but this is starting to feel like very intentional, targeted tampering with our program in particular. This is perhaps getting to the point where an investigation may be warranted. Is Kiffin still that bitter about losing the Sun Bowl?
Ivey may have been involved in a player to player communication about their program and given a recommendation. Pure speculation on my part about Ivey. I would ask someone I knew about the inside working of a situation if i was considering making a change. Did he get approached? We will never know unless he leaks it.

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Fine. Let me correct myself:

“I’m so glad that teams with way more money than us are leveraging it wdismantle our roster in a way that would get our program the death penalty if we were to do the same! Isn’t it so fun watching georgie buy back-to-back national championships? I really want to see more of that!”

There, is that better?
Wow ⚰️🪦DEATH PENALTY. Sad trombone noise. 😩

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Was a backup at ND for four years. Had the injury bug there. Had pretty good numbers at Idaho last year tho. 61 total tackles, 2 sacks, 4 Ints.

This guy could help us out.

These stats are a little different. 44 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 int in 5 games:

Last edited: