Portal Watch 2022-23

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Slaps the red and black coke product off the podium and suggests the marketing intern find a better color label next time
Glad I am not the only one irritated by the coke zero bottle. When it was black with red lettering it wasn't that bad but I actually stopped buying it when it changed to red with black lettering because it screamed that team 45 minutes outside of Atlanta. There's so many other Coke products that aren't red and black that they should be putting on the podium instead!

And for those of you wondering, yes I'm aware I have a problem 😁

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Funny you say that. After his procedure they handed us some paperwork that said during the procedure tissue was used from a donor….

Hopefully it was from either Tom Brady or Drew Brees.
Or maybe this guy…
napoleon dynamite GIF

Then he can throw the ball out of Bobby Dodd stadium.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Not sure I understand why Nate would be leaving. He had a good relationship with the school and Key.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
If I had a bazillion bucks I'd go offer every UGA, UM, OSU and TCU player $5MM NIL to go play at tiny schools this coming year, just to make the point like Heisman did with the 222-0 score. This. Isn't. Working.

The college football world would cry foul, blow up and be all in their panties.

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
Will be insult to injury with Nate if he ends up on UGA roster. No offense towards him personally it will be just evidence of a big money program buying their roster.

From what I've heard he and they have mutual interest. Remains to he seem if he goes there.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Will be insult to injury with Nate if he ends up on UGA roster. No offense towards him personally it will be just evidence of a big money program buying their roster.
I hope that's not the case. I'll wish him well wherever he goes as long as it isn't Athens. He didn't have a ton of bigtime offers out of HS, but he is surely getting a bag to play somewhere.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Some of the guys in the portal may have been told that it was their best option if they wanted playing time. Keep in mind, a LOT of times there's recruiting going on behind the scenes with SAs at other schools. Could be that Key has some portal targets that are coming but he needs to find space for them first.

Unfortunately, this is how it will be for college football going forward.