Portal Watch 2022-23

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Additions to the portal …

RJ Adams - OL
Ryan King - WR
I’m sorry but with all due respect if you are these type of players why the hell would you leave a FREE GT degree behind to go to some bum *** school just to start and do nothing with your career? It’s mind boggling to me how some of these players are completely devaluing the importance of a GT degree.

Sorry not sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
UCincy is offering Sims and Armstrong. First one to pack up, gets the ‘ship.
I think Sims has a great game and a good ceiling but he hasn’t been able to stay on the field. Granted I hope he’d take less hits behind the Cincy OL.

Armstrong played himself out of the NFL draft this year, granted they also had a terrible OL. But he missed a lot of easy pitch and catches of what I saw of him this year too.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t RJ Adams just transfer in last offseason? I’m surprised he wouldn’t rather give Tech another year rather than sitting out a year at his third school in as many years.

May have had a "talk" with Key and that led to him going into the portal. I suspect a LOT of those kinds of conversations are going on at every football program.

JacketFan137

Banned
i’m just scared sims will find a school with a good offensive mind and then be amazing because that is the most georgia tech thing to happen ever. i think he could do the same as hendon hooker and blow up seemingly out of nowhere after leaving a bad situation. interesting to see he’s generating p5 interest after so many people were so sure he’d never get any.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
i’m just scared sims will find a school with a good offensive mind and then be amazing because that is the most georgia tech thing to happen ever. i think he could do the same as hendon hooker and blow up seemingly out of nowhere after leaving a bad situation. interesting to see he’s generating p5 interest after so many people were so sure he’d never get any.
After dealing with Collins and Patenaude as long as he did, he has earned the right to go out and have success. Hope he can find a way to keep his legs healthy.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t RJ Adams just transfer in last offseason? I’m surprised he wouldn’t rather give Tech another year rather than sitting out a year at his third school in as many years.
If he drops to FCS, he doesn't sit. Not suggesting this is what he's doing, but School might also be more than he wants to (or can) handle. Tons of reasons to transfer.