Portal Watch 2022-23

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully, we have some intel on who is going into the portal and if they are a fit for our needs. They will also have to meet the academic and character expectations to be considered. I believe this is a big part of Kenyata Watson's job description, to identify these guys and assess their fit for Georgia Tech.

Papa Foxtrot

Jolly Good Fellow
Who is/was it, since the tweet is now gone?
nayquan.jpg

Papa Foxtrot

Jolly Good Fellow
I had left the page open on my laptop - got a screen-cap. The update was that there had been no contact with GTAA and rivals had projected that he would come to Tech.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
He will have to sit a year from wherever he transfers next so doubt wherever he goes ti next he looking for a new home right after... I suspect he sees a crowded room over in Ole Miss, sees openings at his original choice close to home with a coach whos locked in for awhile at very least

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
He will have to sit a year from wherever he transfers next so doubt wherever he goes ti next he looking for a new home right after... I suspect he sees a crowded room over in Ole Miss, sees openings at his original choice close to home with a coach whos locked in for awhile at very least
Why will he have to sit for a year?