Portal Watch 2022-23

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Hopefully kids (but more likely parents) see through the used-car salesman approach of CGC and embrace straight talking approach from CBK. But will CBK be the face of Tech for recruiting or will it be someone else (Like Ramsey is for baseball).
Not nearly the same situation. Ramsey has all but been named the head coach in waiting, he’s just preparing for the future. DHall is the winningest active coach.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
And Ramsey’s relative youth, background as a top college player, and some professional experience have got to hold some appeal for recruits.
Oh absolutely agree. Just meant Hall is a known commodity so I think he can get by not being the face. Key isn’t there yet so he really needs to be the face of the program to the outside.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Defense is such a team sport, I wouldn't really feel confident making predictions about DB play after losing Ace Eley, Charlie Thomas, and Keion White. The DB core may need to blanket receivers for double the time every play next year...we nearly doubled our sack output this season and I would assume QB hurry ups were somewhere around there too.