Polls

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I get the feeling Baseball America consistently ranks us lower than NCBBWA, Collegiate Baseball, etc. Haven't done any data gathering on this, but BA had us lower than NCBBWA in the last poll, and IIRC, that's par for the course when we're good enough to hit the top 25.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Other than Collegiate baseball and BA, none of the other sites (d1baseball.com, NCBWA, Coaches' Poll etc.) don't even have us in the top 25. As of 2/22, we're #17 in CB and #23 in BA.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It's early and I'm not sweating the polls right now. Let's just keep winning ! Everything will take care of itself.
Absolutely! The Mutts have been #1 in football probably 6 of the last 10 years. Last I checked the have a BIG ZERO in national championship trophies in their case or SEC Champ banners hanging around the Cesspool. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we've won one much more recently.

Just keep winning. Go Jackets!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Just play this way in the ACC. Have seen this movie before.

Not sure we've seen this kind of pitching before (but maybe my memory is failing). What I remember seeing before his good non conference records, but more often but bludgeoning the other team (think 14-6 type games). When we hit ACC pitching, since good pitching beats good hitting, results faded. Now we seem to have goo pitching (and somewhat marginal hitting). As long as our defense holds up, I like this team. A lot!