Pod Cast: Predicting 2018 ACC win totals (Georgia Tech 57:15)

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I have to ask yall...when are we not snake bitten by other people that know nothing abt GT, articles are nothing it's proven on the field first, they go by abt what they see we know GT we want them to win games I'd take us as fans over articles that people that don't know anything abt GT,so the heck with reporters and these articles

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I have to ask yall...when are we not snake bitten by other people that know nothing abt GT, articles are nothing it's proven on the field first, they go by abt what they see we know GT we want them to win games I'd take us as fans over articles that people that don't know anything abt GT,so the heck with reporters and these articles
Yea, I don’t think twice about 90% of the stuff I read/hear about GT. Most watched the UT game because it was the first game of the season and only one that night. Then the Clemson and Uga games because of who we played. They know we run the option and say we can’t recruit high level talent. We never really did before PJ either. (4-5 Star wise)
But the one thing I do agree with them on is the that the first 4 games are tough. I think it’s could be the toughest stretch for any team in the county in September.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea, I don’t think twice about 90% of the stuff I read/hear about GT. Most watched the UT game because it was the first game of the season and only one that night. Then the Clemson and Uga games because of who we played. They know we run the option and say we can’t recruit high level talent. We never really did before PJ either. (4-5 Star wise)
But the one thing I do agree with them on is the that the first 4 games are tough. I think it’s could be the toughest stretch for any team in the county in September.
Yeah I get where u coming from,but there trained and workout and stuff and should be ready for the first 4 game stretch if there not trained and ready something's wrong,I think the reason why we can't recruit for triple option is that not many HS's run it only teams I know run it down here in South GA are Fitzgerald and Thomas county central and Camden county runs a similar offense like that if we were in a pro -style offense or dual threat more would come,and plus it's hard to get in at Tech we know that

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My feeling is with 9 started back and a new scheme on D the kids really seem to like there should be enough of a bad taste from last year to really drive this team. We know PJ is a helluva competitor, I’m sure the kids are too. We seem to click when we are deep with Sr and redshirt Jr’s on O. We have a lot of that this year. I look for a pissed off, hungry team this year.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
One obvious difference I expect to see when I watch the O this year is faster, crisper and more decisive execution. Timing, spacing, footwork... all the little things that add up to make a play work or fail. For example, getting to edge a step before the defense as opposed to a step later. A lot of different things can affect that and typically did in the negative way last year.