Please welcome our newest GT fan

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Two weeks ago, almost to the minute, Mrs. CuseJacket and I were blessed to welcome our first child to the world.

Meet Calvin Petrus.

Baby Calvin is ready to tackle some lofty expectations, beginning with his request to be recognized as "Minitron" going forward. Coming out at a strong 8 lb 9 oz, he has not slowed down. His incessant appetite for food is symbolic of his appetite for greatness.

Good health and God willing, Bobby Dodd Stadium and McCamish Pavilion will have one more seat filled for a long time.

upload_2017-12-25_22-5-26.png

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Two weeks ago, almost to the minute, Mrs. CuseJacket and I were blessed to welcome our first child to the world.

Baby Calvin is ready to tackle some lofty expectations, beginning with his request to be recognized as "Minitron" going forward. Coming out at a strong 8 lb 9 oz, he has not slowed down. His incessant appetite for food is symbolic of his appetite for greatness.

Good health and God willing, Bobby Dodd Stadium and McCamish Pavilion will have one more seat filled for a long time.

View attachment 3217
Congrats,Cuse!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow

Meet Calvin Petrus.

View attachment 3217
He’a perfect! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Malanlowe

Georgia Tech Fan

Meet Calvin Petrus.

View attachment 3217

Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LibertyTurns

Banned
Congrats Cuse. Start the college savings plan NOW...LOL
Congrats Cuse. Make sure you get him spots in the advanced classes. All those future GT kids fill them up fast! Still have great memories of teaching my son to yell Piss on’em as a toddler. Smart kids pick that up at a very young age.