Please consider going to the Clemson game!

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
There are numerous lower tier FBS athletic programs that don't seem to have a problem with consistent fan support during rough times.

Fan support during lean times is probably largely correlated with how little else there is to do in the area.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Since it is still apparent that we cannot reliably complete passes, and since we have no QB alternative this year to improve our passing, maybe we need to look back to the 1976 Tech win over Notre Dane at Grant Field for inspiration...

TaQuon hasn’t been terrible this year. Couple dropped balls on Saturday didn’t help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
That one by Camp still haunts me, catch that ball and he might have been in the endzone. We would have been back in the game.
And the issue here is I've seen people get on Taquon for underthrowing the ball. You're taught as a QB that when a guy is as wide open as Jalen was, you just make sure you give him a chance to catch the ball (i.e. don't overthrow it). Was it a perfect throw from Taquon? No. Is it one that Jalen should catch 10/10 times? Yes.