Playstation vue

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
Did any of you use this free trial for the USF game, i dont think i can get this weeks game on Comcast cable
Hulu is the only streaming service that I know has cbssn. You can signup for a free trial(can’t remember if it was a week or month) to watch the game then cancel it.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Did any of you use this free trial for the USF game, i dont think i can get this weeks game on Comcast cable

Been using it for the past 2 years, won’t go back to cable after using it. I’ve been able to get just about every game streaming on there, and the ones I can’t I just have to vpn spoof a fake location and use the ESPN app. And yes, cbs sports network is one of the included channels (at some tier, not sure which).

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I burned my free trials with PSVue, YouTubeTV and Hulu. I have Sling Orange plus Sports Extra to get ACCN for $35/month. However, Sling doesn't get CBS SN.

CBSSN now seems to require you to give a provider for streaming through their website.

Does anyone know another streaming service that might give a free trial to get CBSSN?

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
I burned my free trials with PSVue, YouTubeTV and Hulu. I have Sling Orange plus Sports Extra to get ACCN for $35/month. However, Sling doesn't get CBS SN.

CBSSN now seems to require you to give a provider for streaming through their website.

Does anyone know another streaming service that might give a free trial to get CBSSN?
Have you tried FuboTV?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Pardon me for axing a dumb question but can you not stream the game via the ACCN app or does it force you to give a provider?

I would invite you to the house to watch, but mrs. kg01 doesn't allow weirdos over to the crib.

Why hasn't she kicked me out? Good question. :(

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Have you tried FuboTV?

I have not. Thank-you. That looks like a good option to try. It's apparently not a solution to replace Sling because it doesn't have the ESPN suites, but it does carry the CBSSN, so it might work for this week.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Pardon me for axing a dumb question but can you not stream the game via the ACCN app or does it force you to give a provider?

I would invite you to the house to watch, but mrs. kg01 doesn't allow weirdos over to the crib.

Why hasn't she kicked me out? Good question. :(

It's on CBSSN, not ACCN.

You may want to ask mrs. kg01 again. It's possible that she was just talking about the rest of your family.

200.webp

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It's on CBSSN, not ACCN.

You may want to ask mrs. kg01 again. It's possible that she was just talking about the rest of your family.

200.webp

Strong response.

CBS has no app? Isn't that how you stream March Madness? Again, sorry for the dumb questions.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

Why not switch to hulu for 45? Its got the best sports lineup for the price. Yttv is the same lineup as well.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I've tried most of the streaming cable replacements and YTTV is the best if sports is where your priorities are. SECN, ACCN, BTN, the ESPNs (no ocho yet), FS1&2, the FS regionals... and of course your local channels for the other games.

Hulu is identical. So two solid choices.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Strong response.

CBS has no app? Isn't that how you stream March Madness? Again, sorry for the dumb questions.

When I checked, it seems they now require a provider to stream. I don't know if game day is different. CBSSN channel may be diff from March madness