Playing the Freshmen in the Remaining Games

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I'm not going to flat out say that James Graham is going to be the starting QB next season, but I will be very surprised if he doesn't get significant playing time.

Go back and watch his two runs against VT. Obviously very small sample size, but you can tell how fast he is running the football. He just eats up yards when he runs. It's definitely going to be a battle next fall camp.
Well to be fair everyone we had looked fast against VT :)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I like TO, and I don't know who may win next year's battle, but JG “might be as good an athlete as we’ve ever had at that position.” - CPJ in AJC article in August. I want to see that on the field at some point, and frankly I think this lineup will have to play nearly perfect against UGA to beat them.

Kiss of death for JG at QB for GT.

Said something similar about Jay Jones. Transferred out.
Said Vad was one of the most advanced QBs he has coached. Transferred out.
Said David Sims would be a good QB for us. Moved to BB.
Said LJ was the best dual threat QB on the roster. Has yet to see a meaningful snap in a game.

James Graham, I advise you to pray to the football Gods to get the bad juju off you from CPJ's praise.

(Sarcasm alert)

I'm not going to flat out say that James Graham is going to be the starting QB next season, but I will be very surprised if he doesn't get significant playing time.

Go back and watch his two runs against VT. Obviously very small sample size, but you can tell how fast he is running the football. He just eats up yards when he runs. It's definitely going to be a battle next fall camp.

Agreed. I think if CPJ sits JG for another full year, JG might just transfer rather than play behind TO his entire career. CPJ's gonna have his hands full!

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Graham is NOT Vick. He is a nice prospect, but he is not Vick.

We would be hearing about Graham in practice.

During Vicks redshirt year, you kept hearing "y'all, there is a kid redshirting that when you see him HOLY S@#$"
Kyler Murray is as close to Vick as I have seen. If you haven’t watched this guy you need to check him out.