Players of the Game

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
This was a true "team win," but we should also recognize those who played extremely well today.

Offense- Shaq Mason--WOW! The whole O-line played well, but man...Shaq was clearing out some huge holes and beating his man every play. How often do you see an O-lineman dominate a game like he did?
[Honorable mention goes to Zach Laskey--what a great comeback game for him. He wanted this one badly and played very hard, fighting for every yard.]

Defense- DJ Freakin White- what an amazing play to jump that pass and win the game. That was the moment, and he was the man.
[Honorable mention goes to Isaiah Johnson--he made some incredible tackles. His best game as a Jacket IMO. ]

Special Teams-- Harrison Butker--53 yards? To tie the game at the end of regulation? You gotta be kidding me! All else is forgiven--that was epic.
[Honorable mention goes to Anthony Harrell, who returned the squib kick 16 yards to the 43 to give us a chance!]

Did I miss anybody?

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This was a true "team win," but we should also recognize those who played extremely well today.

Offense- Shaq Mason--WOW! The whole O-line played well, but man...Shaq was clearing out some huge holes and beating his man every play. How often do you see an O-lineman dominate a game like he did?
[Honorable mention goes to Zach Laskey--what a great comeback game for him. He wanted this one badly and played very hard, fighting for every yard.]

Defense- DJ Freakin White- what an amazing play to jump that pass and win the game. That was the moment, and he was the man.
[Honorable mention goes to Isaiah Johnson--he made some incredible tackles. His best game as a Jacket IMO. ]

Special Teams-- Harrison Butker--53 yards? To tie the game at the end of regulation? You gotta be kidding me! All else is forgiven--that was epic.
[Honorable mention goes to Anthony Harrell, who returned the squib kick 16 yards to the 43 to give us a chance!]

Did I miss anybody?

How can you not name D.J. White player of the game?

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
This is one time I vote for the whole fricking team to get player of the game! The O line for opening wholes big enough that my Aunt Francis on her walker could have gotten yardage, the A backs and receivers for the blocking from the perimeter, Laskey and Days for...well you know, JT for keeping his cool and getting the yardage at the end before the field goal, the D for shutting down Chubby and the Chubbettes, DJ for the interception, Demond and ? (sorry, but I was at the game and couldn't see who made the final tackle) for chasing down Chubb to prevent a score before his fumble, ST's for the 53-yarder as well as kickoff and punt coverage (including the pooch). There's no way I want to name just a few.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
JT gets remembered for his miscues, but we never would have been in position to win w/o him. He ran the offense to perfection outside a handful of plays. His decision making was very good again and that big run right before Butker's kick was huge. Most qb's would have thrown a desperation pass into triple coverage.

He also had some unbelievable last second pitches, too.