Players Numbers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the reason we need younger fans....not for the reasons you think, but...mostly because our retirees have too much time on their hands to invent issues like this

Try investing in crypto or something to take the edge off
LOL..it is the older fans like me that pay for the program.....junior....When you reach over 100k of contributions...let me know...

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Yes, I get that but here is an example. This year Juanyeh Thomas and Gibbs are both number 1. Lets say coaches decide we need our best return guys, who they are, back receiving kickoffs. So who wears the alternate? JT says, I am the upper classman no way. Gibbs says I am the star no way. Now I know this is hypothetical but in todays world of 18-20 year olds thinking they are all pro....it could happen. With what I see get's in the heads of these kids, Marcus Marshal comes to mind......
Do you really think they would have a problem with that when it would only be a few times per game and for very short periods in the game?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
The Georgia Tech site still has him on the roster for this year....I had forgotten about this..

And for those of you stating derogatory comments about me....well you are lesser fans. Obviously so.... It is clear you really don't support Tech.
He's on the roster to honor his memory...

Status
Not open for further replies.