Player most excited about seeing

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
Also interested to see Jalen and Jamal Camp. Hopefully Jamal gets some reps to take over on DL once Jahaziel Lee graduates next year.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Also interested to see Jalen and Jamal Camp. Hopefully Jamal gets some reps to take over on DL once Jahaziel Lee graduates next year.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Jahaziel at DT. He was always extremely good at swiming through traffic and had an amazing get off as a tackle so much so he was wrongly flagged a few times for it. I just hope he hasn't lost much speed due to recovery.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Both of the Griffin brothers will have a year of experience. Gibbs got a lot of press, but Jamious Griffin might be the better running back in 2020. Of course Mason is not going let either one of them have his job.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Unless Gibbs comes bolting out the door like Adrian Peterson, I don't expect to see any of our RBs beating Mason. Gibbs is a special talent, but Mason is pretty talented himself...and he's the veteran that's been in the system for a year.

I know one thing, with the addition of Cochran/Johnson and our other guys returning from health, our RBs will have a good line to run behind. Wouldn't surprise me to see Mason hit 1,000 yards this year. Remember, he was one of the best RBs for yards after contact in the country last season...behind a makeshift line.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Unless Gibbs comes bolting out the door like Adrian Peterson, I don't expect to see any of our RBs beating Mason. Gibbs is a special talent, but Mason is pretty talented himself...and he's the veteran that's been in the system for a year.

I know one thing, with the addition of Cochran/Johnson and our other guys returning from health, our RBs will have a good line to run behind. Wouldn't surprise me to see Mason hit 1,000 yards this year. Remember, he was one of the best RBs for yards after contact in the country last season...behind a makeshift line.
Maybe with line improvement his initial contact will be past the line of scrimmage this year!

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I'm just wondering if having an offensive line more suited to the type RBs we're recruiting if Jamious maybe has as good or better year than Mason, that's not a knock on Mason at all, just think they have different abilities. I would include Gibbs in this, but have to wait and see how fast he adepts.
When I say this I'm also thinking an effective passing game because of a better OL will make a difference in running game and that helps the break away type runner have some big gains. Not sure of this just a thought I had. Getting excited about next fall, I was not that way a few mos. back. Not saying we're going undefeated.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm excited to see a Dline with new talent becoming a presence in a game this year. We gained a lot of size and talent over the last couple signing classes, not to mention letting Clayton get on the field. I think we should see a drastic increase in sacks and INTs this year.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m going to just say that I’m looking for the next great D.T. to show up. Whether we grow em, sign em or switch em. I don’t care if it’s Lee who switched, Lockhart or Johnson who will grow into the roll or someone we sign in the portal this spring. With the addition on the offensive line, their is no doubt in my mind that most glaring deficiency will be DT. Johnson is my sleeper in the 2020 class but I believe his contribution will be in 21.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
The entire OL and DL, returners, transfers, and any freshmen who can help us. Does Clayton or any of these other transfers have highlight videos from their college?

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m looking forward to
Miles Brooks CB
Tyler Meiguez LB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm looking forward to watching Mason again. If there is another RB better, then look forward to whoever that may be.

And whoever steps up at QB.

And whichever kicker proves himself a worthy starter.

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
Antonneous Clayton and the two offensive line transfers (Johnson and Cochran) are the ones I’m most excited about to see next year for an immediate impact. I’m betting on us being better at the DE position than we have been for a while.

The two transfers on Oline will be key in teaming up with our RB strength. I’d like to say I’m excited about the QB position but the battle for the starter will be between two true freshman, a redshirt freshman, and a redshirt sophomore who struggled last year. I feel we are one year away from seeing our QB play to the level we need.

It’ll also be interesting to see which sophomores /redshirt freshman step up next year. The experience they had last year, and one more year of practice/strength training should pay dividends next year.