Player most excited about seeing

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
For me it's Clayton and Mason. Clayton could be the biggest impact player of all of the newcomers. He has a chance to take the defense to another level. With an improved offensive line, I expect Mason to just be a beast this year. Im excited about Gibbs as well, I just don't expect him to take significant time away from Mason or Griffin as a freshman.

I see many people say Gibbs will start.
I like to say he will be above the line "ATL". Just as Mason and Griffin.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
We have seen this great recruiting class roll in. We know who is and isn't returning, next season. The question is, who are you most excited about seeing, next season and why?

For me? Jeff Sims... I saw that young man in the High School UA game and OMG.... Raw talent, beyond what I could believe. I kept thinking that a talented QB, like that at GT???? Really??? So, I think that is who I am most excited about seeing. I think that young man will be the next big thing at GT.
Offensive Line as a Unit... huge upgrade with injured folk back!

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
For me: a kicker. I loved Harrison Butker. Putting the ball in the back of the end zones meant incompetent kick coverage didn’t have to play. Good enough drives still yielded points. Life wasn’t so black and white then.

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
Interested to see how Juanyeh and Tariq step up this year. What did you guys think of their performance last year?