#PittvsGT Postgame

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I remember noticing his lack of block on the second one but what happened on the first?

giphy.gif

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ol status.
RG
Johnson's family was waiting for gate to open - said Ryan was supposed to play some and then rest his injures knee. He started, went out, but had to return. LG
Cooper on sideline - no pads.
Back up G Austin Smith no pads - shaved head but full beard.

Pitt ol and dl way more experienced.

Also Picket vs sims = no contest

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Back to keystone cops.

Sims shows flashes, and if he ever puts it together he will be great.

2 picks for 14 pts is a big hole and after we settled down, they were still better. Add in 2 missed 4th downs and a missed FG, and you’re looking at 5 TO, while getting none. That is losing football.

Who are we? We need to be KSU/UNC tech if we want to win 6.

Flush it and move on to Dook

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Ibeeballin, what did you think about us playing with just three down defensive linemen? I didn't see any defensive adjustments by the staff today.

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Well I went to the game and that hurt. I dint understand why Sims didnt run the ball more. I dint know if thats in coaches or Sims but that definitely didnt help.

Again, I saw our D take too long to make adjustments, same story as last year.

I also dont understand why there were so many passes behind the line of gain when that clearly wasnt working.

Our D failed us, but who can blame them when we couldnt move the ball and give them a break in the first half?!

I dont know anyone elses thoughts, but it seems Coach Pat is hit or miss and a sure liability. We arent as bad as a team as we looked today.

I also want to say, being at the game changed my view on this team buying into the culture. All that talk from Collins about the “togetherness” of this team is simply false. There was a lot of guys getting after each other on the sideline, and not in a good team sportsmanlike conduct. Not to mention Charlie Thomas not even getting with the players in the sideline, instead choosing to sulk against the wall alone while the rest of the guys try to game plan. Carpenter was calling him out in it but he didnt budge.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what to say. Couldn’t really have looked much worse across the board. Couldn’t have scripted a worse follow-up to last week for our staff than this.

Confidence is about as low as it can be right now. Bummer.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
At some point you wonder if Gibbs will have to transfer for his pro prospects
I don't see Gibbs moving on , The OL pain and simply suck, but the fact is Dontae Smith is our best running back with this OL.
Gibbs needs to be a Slot back( With our OL running him up the middle does not work) put him in and open field he would kill people plus in would open up for the other backs.

Think of an offense with Gibbs as a slot back, Smith and Jordan in the same backfield with Sims at QB this could help our OL. If you have round pegs put them in the round holes stop trying to put them in the square holes cause that is what you want.

Point blank Pitt was the better team look for them to win the Coastal this year look at the seniors on PITT.