#PittvsGT Postgame

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Horrible disappointed , just down right flabbergasted . We are cursed against pitt and have been since 2015.

I truly believe we turned a corner last week but we looked hungover from the high of.last week.
We looked I'll prepared for Pickett, Thackers D from last week didn't show.

I truly believe Yates always needs to start the game for The 1st . Simms is a liability at the beginning of the game

Coaches should be embarrassed

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Pitt has a good team, but we once again beat ourselves. 2 early Turnovers, , missed tackles, bad defensive plan, blocked FG. Biggest disappointment was the OL. They really looked bad (at least, from what I saw). Lots of improvement still needed.

It's never as bad or as good as it seems. I was expecting a letdown after last week's high. Looking for a good game next week vs. Duke. Go jackets.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Horrible disappointed , just down right flabbergasted . We are cursed against pitt and have been since 2015.

I truly believe we turned a corner last week but we looked hungover from the high of.last week.

I truly believe Yates always needs to start the game for The 1st . Simms is a liability at the beginning of the game

lol you can’t be serious with this being a Sims vs. Yates discussion

THWG

Helluva Engineer
There were some things that I thought we did fine today, but the 2 picks at the beginning of the game really set the tone. I think we'll be ok and still have a shot at 6 wins this year, but we have to get more consistent week in and week out.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
My hope was shattered.

Keystone cops performance. Loss result was maxxed out.

I still don’t believe this coaching group, outside of Tashard, will get consistent excellence from better players, and I find it hard to believe that these kinds of head scratcher losses won’t hurt recruiting anyway.

As always, I hope I am wrong. Last week was a step in the right direction, but once again, we take 2-3 back.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

I don’t see how you can blame those two picks on Sims?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Tough out. We obviously could not get things going this week. I don’t want to accept that this is where we are as a program.

Hopefully the team stays focused and comes out next week against Duke playing up to our ability, but wow today was painful.