awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Our uniforms...is this black, or navy?

aceb19933a3a56aa9790be0aa4c474c3.jpg
Yes...

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Last week's win reminded me of the old Braves' 2nd baseman Mark Lemke, who Bobby Cox labeled a "dirt player". It was a dirt win, scratched out from opportunism and hustle.

Wouldn't mind seeing another one of those. I love the effort on this team.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
This game is a match-up prob. Our strength vs their strength. Prob is, their second best strength > ours.

kyle.smith828

Jolly Good Fellow
I like to wait until game day to make my prediction. It allows me to consider my last gut feeling.

With the bye week, I am trusting Collins and staff ability to coach. I am trusting they were able to make positive progress forward coming off the Miami performance, given our vast room for improvement and previous week to week progression.

We need to get a few bounces our way in this game and play without turnovers. If we do, we have a shot.

My head has told me this week leading up to today we would lose by 7-13 points. However, I woke up today and my gut told me we would somehow pull off another shocking win.

GT: 24
arm pitt U: 23

Bamajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
We run the ball outa two back set, control the clock and score the go ahead TD in the final minute. GT 24- Pitt 21.