Pittsburgh Post Game Thread

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1607658410084.png

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
If Coach Collins doesn't call out the refs I'd be shocked! His reaction, throwing the headset and then barely shaking Narduzzi 's(the whiner) hand makes me think he is straight up pissed. As he should be. I have never seen a worse officiated game in my life.

Atrocious. I hope he calls out the ACC refs, takes the fine, and doesn't give a ****. They need to be called out because this game was atrocious.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I need a release. I hope these refs find financial hardships.
The post game media should be...interesting. For Coach Collins it is a coin flip about ripping the officiating. For Pitt's coach he did not like the way Collins dissed him at the post game hand shake. Temperature's rising between those two. This will be like Woody Hayes and Bo Schembelcher back in the day.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Refs were absolute dog **** but so were we. Can't miss that many tackles, turn the ball over and drop multiple interceptions and expect to win a game.

2 point conversion call was ultimately the only absolute terrible call that we couldn't change the outcome from. Every other call that next drive would've been rendered moot if we don't drop an easy pick.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
The refs about made me have a stroke. Not one to blame refs but the officiating this year has been a nightmare.

Rest easy, guys. The NCAA, ACC, and refs still hate Georgia Tech.

Also idk if Pitts running back was that good or our inability to wrap up let that dude run wild.

So many blown chances. So many bad calls. So many penalties. So many tantrums thrown by yours truly and upsetting the wife.

Sigh. Season is about wrapped up. Looking forward to Miami and next season.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
We weren't supposed to win this game and I don't know if we do if the refs call this thing fair, but they sure robbed us of the opportunity to do so.

The Good:

David Curry played his *** off with probably a dislocated/broken/torn thumb or finger. Hats of to the guy that left it all out there. I hope all of the players on defense see that and aspire to give the same amount of effort.

After a turnover prone first half, Sims was able to make some great plays and extend plays with his legs in the second half. Impressive from a freshman to bounce back like that. Something he continues to do all season.

The Bad:

Our lines on both side of the ball just don't have it. As a combination of things, but the experience/skill/stamina stand out.
WR's has some costly drops.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Ya know, I wondered if Gibbs was that much better than Griffin and Mason to be starting as a tFr. Then I see them both get ran down in the open field and I realize he is indeed that much better.

And they're not bad, I like them both. They just lack that extra gear.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Ya know, I wondered if Gibbs was that much better than Griffin and Mason to be starting as a tFr. Then I see them both get ran down in the open field and I realize he is indeed that much better.

And they're not bad, I like them both. They just lack that extra gear.
Yeah, they are tougher runners imo, but Gibbs can kick it into 6th gear.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
The post game media should be...interesting. For Coach Collins it is a coin flip about ripping the officiating. For Pitt's coach he did not like the way Collins dissed him at the post game hand shake. Temperature's rising between those two. This will be like Woody Hayes and Bo Schembelcher back in the day.
Hey 412... bring it on!
Signed,