Pitt

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Pitt may be for real this year, doing what they need to relatively easily. We'll see.

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
Conner looks like a nice big physical back. Their Qb has made a couple of nice throws into tight coverage. Pitt will be a tough game on the road,

Last edited:

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Pitt is the only game I can make this year. By then, we should be an unstoppable offensive juggernaut. Defense is another matter but if we are blowing the bulbs in the scoreboard then our D can survive a few miscues.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Our game(with Pitt) should have a different flavor, I would think. BC looks horrible on offense. Pitt had the ball a lot and just started pounding. To beat them, we will need to sustain some offensive success and stack the box a little on defense and run blitz a little. They can pass, but I don't think they can beat us passing.

Animal02

Banned
Pitt is the only game I can make this year. By then, we should be an unstoppable offensive juggernaut. Defense is another matter but if we are blowing the bulbs in the scoreboard then our D can survive a few miscues.
Will be at the Pitt game as well. I was semi impressed with their O......not so much with their D. They are beatable if we don't arm tackle like BC did. It should be a good game.