Pitt vs GT (-1.5)

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Can’t see the game, only the box score.

What was wrong with Devoe?

Did we still have too many turnovers?

Did Haywood somehow do better off the bench?

LibertyTurns

Banned
flu shots....im 70 . havent been sick like that in years. no flu shots in years. coincidence? i dont think.
Never had one either. Rarely get sick

NSFW

Not as old as you @gtpi but no flu shot, no flu either.

I tell the weak sisters at work that working keeps you healthy & calling out makes you sick. I think watching the sickbay commandos every day made me immune from sickness. Sucks to be them.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
It wasn’t pretty, but you can’t fault either team for their effort. Sjolund didn’t shoot the ball great, but Jose and Curt finally found their rhythm and picked up the slack on the perimeter. I actually thought Moses played one of his better games, especially on defense (had a nasty block), but he’s still a liability on offense, especially outside of 15 ft.

Pastner always preaches guard rebounding, but has anyone noticed that Devoe really gets pushed around on the defensive glass? His rebounding numbers were decent last night, but a lot of those were on long rebounds from errant 3’s. I’ve watched it specifically the past couple of games and have not been impressed.

Either way, good win for the boys - I’m happy for them.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It wasn’t pretty, but you can’t fault either team for their effort. Sjolund didn’t shoot the ball great, but Jose and Curt finally found their rhythm and picked up the slack on the perimeter. I actually thought Moses played one of his better games, especially on defense (had a nasty block), but he’s still a liability on offense, especially outside of 15 ft.

Pastner always preaches guard rebounding, but has anyone noticed that Devoe really gets pushed around on the defensive glass? His rebounding numbers were decent last night, but a lot of those were on long rebounds from errant 3’s. I’ve watched it specifically the past couple of games and have not been impressed.

Either way, good win for the boys - I’m happy for them.

Actually, I see just the opposite. I think that Devoe is probably one of the better rebounders on the team. I'm sure that he is getting pushed around if he's the paint battling against bigger guys usually. All that said, he's currently averaging 3.6 per game, good for 4th on the team, however, AD is second with 4 rpg so Devoe is right there.

Great game by Moses, perhaps his finest ACC game yet. Just a great all around game for him. He was a force on the boards, and he really stepped up big after Big James went down with his 5th. If I am not mistaken, Moses had 2-3 blocks in the final 90 seconds. His offense will come around, especially around the basket. I can see it developing, but he has finish through contact better.

Last edited: