Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Added a poll this week to gauge overall responses.

As of today Vegas says Pitt by 6.5 with an o/u at 52.5.

What do you think?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I think we showed offensive improvement last week and maybe enough to score more points than Pitt. The run D is holding its own but the pass D is still suspect. Still...I don't think we pull this one out...away.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Added a poll this week to gauge overall responses.

As of today Vegas says Pitt by 6.5 with an o/u at 52.5.

What do you think?
Pitt by about two touchdowns. I have little to no confidence in our secondary to stop any passing attack with a pulse. I think we are improving steadily on offense but our best chance to win this game is to score four or more touchdowns and it would not hurt to kick a field goal or two. In other words score in more than half of our possessions which is hard to do. We will see.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
35-21 us....maybe 35-24. Our offense cleans up the mistakes and starts to click.

Pitt isn't much of a passing team so we sell out to stop the run and they cant take advantage in the air.

If this plays out this way. I'd bet we end up no worse than 8-4. If we still look sloppy, I'm hoping for a bowl game.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
I think the offense gets back to rolling and we break a couple long ones, and that we finally catch a break in the turnover game. Tech 38 Pitt 23

Jmonty71

Banned
That's why they will need to show up. We lose if it's a tempo game.
Not disagreeing. We need to keep possession and stretch the game. I just don't see us slowing them down. It's not like the defense did a great job against Miami or Clemson. Both could score at will. Clemson let off the gas to save things for Louisville. Miami just blew past us.