Pitt - NOON Kick

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Would it kill the football gods to give us a 3:30 home game? That is the sweet spot as far as I’m concerned, and the time slot we seem to get the very least of at home.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Would it kill the football gods to give us a 3:30 home game? That is the sweet spot as far as I’m concerned, and the time slot we seem to get the very least of at home.
Until we are constantly winning and somehow usurp the fanbase UGA has from them you can bet anyone scheduling games at espn is going to attempt to make damn sure we don't play at the same time if they can help it and the SEC typically gets that slot. Its a way to gain the atlanta market twice in one day.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
My working theory is Narduzzi tanked the Western Michigan game in order to secure an advantageous road noon Coastal kickoff. 😅😅

Good thought. I figured they took their Directional U Loss because they were holding back there best X&O's for the "Handshake Revenge Game."

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Noon games don't bother me anymore since I've gotten use to them especially if they're played in October or November. Now if we were opening at the first of September at noon against Southwestern North Carolina A&M State, I wouldn't be pleased.