Pitt is favored

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
Not complaining about what he said about the coaching. I don't disagree with that. But as stated above, he's said that every no-call in Pitt's favor was good and every iffy call made against us was right. Statistics suggest it's unlikely he is unbiased here.

Anyway. I'm out. Roddy has shown his colors. Now I know and will treat him appropriately.
I must have missed the game that some of you guys were watching because the stuff that was “iffy” was just that, “iffy”, meaning it could have gone either way. And typically the team that’s dominant is going to get the benefit of the doubt. But like I stated earlier if Tech had won by 4 TDs then Roddy’s performance would have been graded out as an A+ by you guys.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
If he were objective I would. But accountability is accountability. He's not been unbiased, and seems to be doing everything he can to try to show that he is not biased towards Tech. Notice that I'm saying nothing about our former announcer. He's not being biased...either way.

Get the **** out of here with this ****. Roddy is a great representative for Georgia Tech. Comments like these are not showing a community and culture that recruits will want to join, eating our own.