Picnic with Mario, Synjyn, Buzz and Free King of Pops

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
For the basketball-only's who don't venture over to the football board...

When: Saturday, May 19, 12:30-3:30pm ET
Where: Fowler Park in Cumming, GA

The event is 100% free of charge. No catch. Just come out and join. For the full details, click here or send me a PM, as this is an event I helped coordinate. I'm interested in hearing if anyone from GTSwarm is planning to join.

We're open to GT alumni, family and friends in Cumming, GA. Bring your own food if you'd like to picnic at the pavilion.

Schedule:
  • 1-2:30pm - Buzz will be there for shenanigans and pictures
  • 2:30-3pm - Mario West and Synjyn Days will speak. Both will talk about their path thru GT and beyond, and I may throw a few questions at them as well.
Both Mario and Synjyn offered to stick around for a short while before and after and I'm sure will be open to some photos.

But wait, there's more...
There will be an auction of 1 Paul Johnson signed football and 1 Josh Pastner signed basketball.
We'll have free King of Pops
There will be yard games and music.

Hope to see some of you there!

upload_2018-5-4_14-19-44-png.3541

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer

The event is 100% free of charge. No catch. Just come out and join. For the full details, click here or send me a PM, as this is an event I helped coordinate. I'm interested in hearing if anyone from GTSwarm is planning to join.

We're open to GT alumni, family and friends in Cumming, GA. Bring your own food if you'd like to picnic at the pavilion.

Schedule:
  • 2:30-3pm - Mario West and Synjyn Days will speak. Both will talk about their path thru GT and beyond, and I may throw a few questions at them as well.
Both Mario and Synjyn offered to stick around for a short while before and after and I'm sure will be open to some photos.

There will be an auction of 1 Paul Johnson signed football and 1 Josh Pastner signed basketball.

This is an awesome idea @CuseJacket. Wish I could come.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Schedule:

Right down the street from my house...Sounds like a lot of fun for the kids!! We will be there.