PGA Championship - Harding Park

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Dammit. I am at a weekend getaway since Thursday with my better half. Cabin she picked doesn’t have WiFi or TV. We have been going to antique shops and art galleries. I am gritting my teeth and grinding bro. Laying up treasures in heaven as the saying gShe didn’t know it was a major weekend (or so she claims).

Good leaderboard as you say. It is hard to not like Koepka here. He has that killer instinct in majors.

Interestingly enough I did some research this morning on the dreaded best player with out a major. Our boy Kooch is a strong candidate for this dubious title.

Milwaukee

Banned
@4shotB Times like these are when you pull the ultimate card: the fake Covid symptoms card. This guarantees an immediate quarantine at home surrounded by enormous TVs airing PGA Championship, Champions League Soccer, and MLB. Accompanied by surround sound that would make George Lucas cream his pants, and platters of great food and fancy cocktails. Tell your better half you guys can hit the cabin again in the spring, but for now safety must come first.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
@4shotB Times like these are when you pull the ultimate card: the fake Covid symptoms card. This guarantees an immediate quarantine at home surrounded by enormous TVs airing PGA Championship, Champions League Soccer, and MLB. Accompanied by surround sound that would make George Lucas cream his pants, and platters of great food and fancy cocktails. Tell your better half you guys can hit the cabin again in the spring, but for now safety must come first.

now that you mention my throat is kinda scratchy and I am feeling a bit woozy! 😁😉

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Thanks for the update. Again I missed but , on the bright side, I understand from the missus we got some really fabulous buys today on an adorable purse, the cutest pair of sandals and a precious set of earrings!!!! I in return got a promise that we could leave early enough to at least see the back nine. I drive a hard bargain in my house my friend. 😉

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
He really closed strong. My comment above about Koepka 'didn't age well" as they say. It was quite a finish when there were 7 tied at -10 on the back nine. Like Faldo (or was it Nobilo?) said, such a great setup having a driveable par 4 as a closing hole. Outside of GT playing in Final Fours or in bowls such as the '90 Citrus, the golf majors have always been my favorite sporting event. I like the idea that is strictly a solo event so you are on your own out there.