PG Kyle Sturdivant Transfers to GT

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Most dominant team in the country? We beat Michigan and UGA at home and lost to #22 Gonzaga by 12 on a neutral court. Other than that, we steamrolled seven patsies. We were playing well, and I wish we could do that consistently, but we were hardly the most dominant team in the country

the first half against Michigan that year was the best GT performance I’ve seen in 30 years. Closest thing to it might have been vs Fla St a few years ago.

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Maybe a stretch but they were clubbing Kansas, who I think was ranked #1, in Allen Fieldhouse when Elder went down.

You can take out that whole season though and the point I was trying to make still stands.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
the first half against Michigan that year was the best GT performance I’ve seen in 30 years. Closest thing to it might have been vs Fla St a few years ago.
I was at the Michigan game too and we won by like 30 and dropped the final 4 banner pregame

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I was at every home game that year. Some really good performances and some forgettable ones.

Don't forget that Michigan team was 13-18 and a pretty wretched team. UGA was even worse (8-20). So we beat exactly zero reputable teams prior to the Kansas game and lost our only game against a strong opponent