Petrino fired

slugboy

Staff member
I wonder how many people would have traded CPJ for him in 2017 or 2016, when he had a high flying passing attack and a Heisman QB in Lamar Jackson?

Even with the Falcons baggage, I’d have to think at least a few would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
According to the Sporting News these 7 coaches are candidates for the Louisville head coaching job

Jeff Brohm head coach Purdue

Brian Brohm OC Purdue

Chip Long OC Notre Dame

Luke Fickell head coach Cincinnati

Ryan Day assistant coach at Ohio State(He was interim head coach for 3 games this season)

Matt Canada OC-Interim head coach Maryland

Charlie Strong head coach USF

Milwaukee

Banned
I wonder how many people would have traded CPJ for him in 2017 or 2016, when he had a high flying passing attack and a Heisman QB in Lamar Jackson?

Even with the Falcons baggage, I’d have to think at least a few would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Petrino's been a damn good coach over his career hasn't he? Do I want him at Tech? No, not for me, but he definitely ain't no bum.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Colorado is 5-5 and Mike McIntyre is on an extremely hot hotseat right now(He's in the Top 10 of the Coaches Hotseat List) and could be fired in a few weeks;)
Wow, they just fired him. They were arguably the worst power 5 team for many years when he took over, now he gets fired when they are 5-5.

This likely has more to do with his handling of a domestic violence incident recently.