Petition to stop noon home games

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Let’s hope the team handles its business in our first 3 games and we get Clemson at night in Bobby Dodd. There are no better match ups in the ACC that week and we know Clemson is a big draw. It wouldn’t hurt if we can light up the scoreboard vs USF and Pitt.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Let’s hope the team handles its business in our first 3 games and we get Clemson at night in Bobby Dodd. There are no better match ups in the ACC that week and we know Clemson is a big draw. It wouldn’t hurt if we can light up the scoreboard vs USF and Pitt.
i love this post.
We need to light up some of the teams we beat to get buzz in bds.

i love noon games as we drive up friday and spend 2 days in atl. lots to do. Tailgating w friends is a blast.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
i love noon games as we drive up friday and spend 2 days in atl. lots to do. Tailgating w friends is a blast.

I assume you must be retired. I hate noon games because it requires 3 days of time and a 2 night hotel commitment. (I'm about 6 hours away). That's too much time and $ when I can watch the game on TV. A 3:30 or night game cuts the investment to a 2 day/1 night obligation which is much more tolerable for me for a variety of reasons..

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
giphy.gif

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
for people who are pretty proud of being from the state of Georgia seem to not be that great in the actual state of Georgia.
I am from the state of Georgia but I got to say I am struggling to understand your statement. Is that another manifestation of the public education? Right now I am feeling awkward and inferior.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I am from the state of Georgia but I got to say I am struggling to understand your statement. Is that another manifestation of the public education? Right now I am feeling awkward and inferior.
We got people From Georgia yet complaining about Georgia heat. Like. You new here? If you’ve grown up in Georgia you can handle the heat.

Something something AC has made this older generation soft (AE am I doing this right?)