Petition to stop noon home games

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'm hearing games next year will start at 5 am , this will make the people who want to play under the lights happy . It will also make the people who think noon games are too hot happy. And it will make the Hill happy because students can come to the games and still have all day to study. And last for us drunks we can drink all night.

After the game, get coffee and sober up - high time we did this.

Milwaukee

Banned
I'm hearing games next year will start at 5 am , this will make the people who want to play under the lights happy . It will also make the people who think noon games are too hot happy. And it will make the Hill happy because students can come to the games and still have all day to study. And last for us drunks we can drink all night.

Lol. At the rate we're currently playing we deserve 5am kicks next year. I'd bet the staff and players would agree. This season isn't over like a lot of people think. Are we going to a New Years Day bowl? No. But we can still shock the world and run the table...UGA will be almost impossible but it is possible.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I found this very interesting: in 2015 coming off our monster 14 season guess how many noon kickoffs we had at Bobby Dodd? One. And that one was COFH after ESPN optioned us to that slot because of our season of suckage. Had we not stunk it up we most likely wouldn't have had a home noon game for the entire season. For the crowd that says winning will change this and get us better time slots look to be spot on. Fun facts.

Edit: 2 games, Pittsburgh was 12:30. Still very fun facts.

We either have to get wose or better. I think Wake has triple the number of 3:30-7pm kicks we have. We just keep securing the Jefferson Pilot noon slot : (