Perfect storm

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
UGAG had a weak Sec East, they got to play the SEC championship game basically on a home field. Then, they caught Baker Mayfield about 80 percent and played for a NATTY at basically on a home field and still could not pull it off. ROLL TIDE

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
UGAG had a weak Sec East, they got to play the SEC championship game basically on a home field. Then, they caught Baker Mayfield about 80 percent and played for a NATTY at basically on a home field and still could not pull it off. ROLL TIDE
With their best team in several decades.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Did I hear they had 31 seniors and 20 juniors on this team? Yes, they are doing well in recruiting but I can see a dropoff next season.
You have to remember, though, that the outgoing seniors were recruited by Mark "bare cupboards" Richt. I'm sure the spin will be that losing these seniors is a case of "addition by subtraction", and consequently (u)GA will start next season ranked in the top four.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
They can spin all they want. This was CMR’s team. Kirby lucked out by playing a weak OOC and SEC East schedule. I for one didn’t see anything impressive about KS play calling this year, especially late in the game when he had Swift in the backfield and no Chubb or Michel. Are they bringing in talent? Yea, but average coaching (& a weak division) will only take that talent so far...

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
They’ll miss a few players but Fromm is good and he’ll only get better. He’ll miss Wims but that’s about it. He played great last night and that 80 yard pass he threw off his back foot was incredible. They’ll take a huge step back if Roquan Smith leaves. Roquan isn’t a one of those LB’s you just restock every 4 years. You have to build your entire offensive gameplan around him.

Troutbum

Georgia Tech Fan
We dodged one last night for sure.

30 seniors
playing in Atlanta
closed the schools (unbelievable)
every non-GT & non-Auburn person in the State clamoring for them to win
every single person from every media outlet supporting them

........and they still didn’t do it.

I’m sure they will be good next year but I’ll tAke my chances on them being set-up like this again in the near future.

Thankful for just a little bit of silence.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
They’ll miss a few players but Fromm is good and he’ll only get better. He’ll miss Wims but that’s about it. He played great last night and that 80 yard pass he threw off his back foot was incredible. They’ll take a huge step back if Roquan Smith leaves. Roquan isn’t a one of those LB’s you just restock every 4 years. You have to build your entire offensive gameplan around him.

Fromm is legit. But he will be missing more tools around him than just Wims. Swift might end up being as good as Sony. Holyfield is serviceable but not elite. Hardeman will be another weapon.

The D side is where I think uga will really hurt from attrition though.