Per 92.9 Bryan and Marshall Out for CLEM

RiseUpATL

Banned
Not sure I’ve seen this reported anywhere and the timing seems weird this early in the morning, but 92.9 sports update just reported that Will Bryan and Andrew Marshall are officially out vs. Clemson. Just wanted post in case. If duplicate, feel free to delete!

ETA: ANDREW Marshall. Just realized the title could be extremely misleading.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Not sure I’ve seen this reported anywhere and the timing seems weird this early in the morning, but 92.9 sports update just reported that Will Bryan and Andrew Marshall are officially out vs. Clemson. Just wanted post in case. If duplicate, feel free to delete!

ETA: ANDREW Marshall. Just realized the title could be extremely misleading.

Ugh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
It would be very unusual for this information to be released so early in the week. I’m hoping this is just a rumor.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Ouch. So I was hoping for a close game, but this just smells of penalties and missed blocking assignments. We actually truly may lose by 30+

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
CPJ said they weren't sure of their status in his press conference yesterday. Typically, there'd be updates on Wednesday after practice or right before the game. Highly doubt the accuracy of what 92.9 reported.

RiseUpATL

Banned
CPJ said they weren't sure of their status in his press conference yesterday. Typically, there'd be updates on Wednesday after practice or right before the game. Highly doubt the accuracy of what 92.9 reported.

Was my thinking too. Timing too weird. GT doesn’t release info overnight.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
We have a stable of young OL, I hope they’re ready to go. It always seems like it takes us much longer to develop OL’s than other schools. Is that a miss perception on my part? Or is it a byproduct of our system?

It seems like they get hurt a lot. Is that a byproduct of our system? This year is turning into 2015 because of all of the dang injuries. I hate it for these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
We have a stable of young OL, I hope they’re ready to go. It always seems like it takes us much longer to develop OL’s than other schools. Is that a miss perception on my part? Or is it a byproduct of our system?
It's not just you. We often seem to sign players who ran the TO in high school , and then they are not ready to see the field , and play well for 2-3 years. I have questioned our OL coaching, but that may not be it. I get really tired of posters saying our OL will be " nasty "! If maybe the few who are able to consistently play a whole season are nasty, then our depth is PAPER THIN !!