Pelton is out . .

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate to hear that anyone has lost their job but I do think a change was needed. DL just hasn't produced and it all can't be talent.

NatvAtln

Georgia Tech Fan
. . . just saw this on twitter.

Go Jackets!
Jerry I always enjoy your posts maybe you or someone else would be kind enough to tell me why scout has been running hints to the insiders for approx. 30 hours now about new hires etc. and the rest of us poor souls are kept in the dark. Don't get me wrong this site is my favorite but this sucks.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Jerry I always enjoy your posts maybe you or someone else would be kind enough to tell me why scout has been running hints to the insiders for approx. 30 hours now about new hires etc. and the rest of us poor souls are kept in the dark. Don't get me wrong this site is my favorite but this sucks.
Speaking of the other site.....

It has gone down faster than a snowball on steroids. All pop ups now.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I just follow Kelly Quinlan on twitter and he tweeted this out earlier this afternoon. I do not subscribe to his site because I already have a subscription to the other site. I actually find out most of my information on this site or through people I know connected to the program. I think Coach Woody is bringing his DL coach, Mark Ivy to fill Pelton's old spot. This maybe the only change being made other than adding a 10th Coach for whatever Johnson wants to assign to him/her.

Go Jackets!

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
From Footballscoop
App State: Source tells FootballScoop Wofford inside linebackers coach Greg Gasparato is set to join the defensive staff at App State. There is some buzz on “the internet” that defensive line coach Mark Ivey might be heading to Georgia Tech; but sources tell FootballScoop that is not happening. Stay tuned (a couple of days perhaps) for defensive coordinator news as well…

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I just follow Kelly Quinlan on twitter and he tweeted this out earlier this afternoon. I do not subscribe to his site because I already have a subscription to the other site. I actually find out most of my information on this site or through people I know connected to the program. I think Coach Woody is bringing his DL coach, Mark Ivy to fill Pelton's old spot. This maybe the only change being made other than adding a 10th Coach for whatever Johnson wants to assign to him/her.

Go Jackets!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)