Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No, but I know people who do/did

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No, never heard of it

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
My theory is Waffle House is the proactive route while Yoohoo (or peanuts in coke apparently) is the reactive route. For Waffle House to work correctly, you must eat there before going to sleep.
This is the ideal approach. :) Use both.

Yoohoos give you 3 of the 4 necessary replenishments. Plus they arguably taste better. :hungover:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Yep. It works. I always got a combination that included waffles because the starch seems to help the lining of the stomach, provide electrolytes, "soak" up the alcohol and release a wheat endorphin rush. Couple that with eggs and sausage/bacon for protein, chase with several glasses of water for dehydration, coffee for the obvious reasons, milk to help with sleep and while you are eating make sure you take some aspirin.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Yep. It works. I always got a combination that included waffles because the starch seems to help the lining of the stomach, provide electrolytes, "soak" up the alcohol and release a wheat endorphin rush. Couple that with eggs and sausage/bacon for protein, chase with several glasses of water for dehydration, coffee for the obvious reasons, milk to help with sleep and while you are eating make sure you take some aspirin.

Voice of experience? :p