Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No, but I know people who do/did

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No, never heard of it

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
So, I was surprised as Jimbo that people hadn't heard about putting peanuts in coke. However, I haven't done it since I was a kid in the 60's and 70's.

Crap. I can't see how to edit the poll. It posted before I could add "No, never heard of it"

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
LOL. I've not heard that, but RC's still a coke where I'm from.
I think I am from a similar place. The kind of place where you ask for a coke and the next question is what kind.

The RC Cola goes with the Moon Pie. The salted peanuts go in the coke.
The RC cola does go with a moonpie. The peanuts are likely personal preference. I always thought RC was a bit too sweet.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think I am from a similar place. The kind of place where you ask for a coke and the next question is what kind.

The RC cola does go with a moonpie. The peanuts are likely personal preference. I always thought RC was a bit too sweet.

I still remember the cofusion I had as a child vacationing in the Midwest to the question, "Is Pepsi OK?" I think I answered,"Well, what OTHER cokes do you have?'

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
I still remember the cofusion I had as a child vacationing in the Midwest to the question, "Is Pepsi OK?" I think I answered,"Well, what OTHER cokes do you have?'

I know the feeling. I have relatives up north and was confused as a child when asked if you want a pop to go with lunch.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
The Best hangover cure ever.

Put salted peanuts in your Coke, preferably in one of the old, old 10- or 12-oz. traditional style (curved) bottles if you can find it.

When hung over, your body needs: 1. fluids for dehydration; 2. sugar for energy; 3. protein for nutrition and energy; 4. electrolyte rebalancing (salts and minerals). All 4 right there. It works.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.

Put salted peanuts in your Coke, preferably in one of the old, old 10- or 12-oz. traditional style (curved) bottles if you can find it.

When hung over, your body needs: 1. fluids for dehydration; 2. sugar for energy; 3. protein for nutrition and energy; 4. electrolyte rebalancing (salts and minerals). All 4 right there. It works.
Hmmmm no way it works better than yoohoos.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck

Better than Waffle House?