Paul Johnson's Radio Interview 7/10/2013

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Dear God is he allergic to the forward pass.
Good interview.

I don't think it's because he doesn't want to pass. I really believe he would call more passing plays if he had higher level of confidence that the ball will be thrown well and the ball will be caught by one of our guys.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Agreed DCS.

They have been selling to that recruits as well...as you can tell by what Custis said. I've had several more repeat they same thing me about what they've been told by GT. One recruit said that Coach Cook told him they would be using some I and ace as well.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Agreed DCS.

They have been selling to that recruits as well...as you can tell by what Custis said. I've had several more repeat they same thing me about what they've been told by GT. One recruit said that Coach Cook told him they would be using some I and ace as well.

But nothing GT does relates to anything in the NFL.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Isn't that a change or modification in the current offense. Cause you know they aren't running much of those sets currently. Let's see if the light bulb on comprehension goes off this time.

Let's see if the light bulb on sarcasm recognition goes off this time.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If are "comfortable" passing then we'll pass more. If we don't do it "well" they why do it often.

Simply put - IF WE EXECUTE THE PLAY WELL WE'LL CONTINUE TO DO IT.