Paul Johnson Radio Show - Tonight

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
PJ says in talking about our QB's leadership , wtte, if your are on the line bustin your hump trying to block and giving it all you got, you want the guys behind you doing the same.

hmmmm. That was subtle.

Last edited:

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Don't start Vad was a hard worker.

Anyway he seems excited about the offense. Lots of positive energy, there.

Tons of commercials

I'm interested in this no huddle look. Sounds like cheese called

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Coach just led the whole bar in singing "Happy Birthday to You" to a door prize winner who also happened to be celebrating a birthday.

Oops--Brandon just scooped me!

I usually have season tickets but didn't renew this year decided to buy a house instead
Good to have a house, but sorry you weren't also able to renew. Hope you'll be able to again sometime in the future. BTW, another guy who posts on here also works at Vogtle; he lives in Augusta. And also, I doubt 12:30 AM carries as far as Lincolnton, but they will supposedly be carrying all the games and call-in shows this year. It's been mostly an on-again-off-again situation the past few years.

Hoss

Georgia Tech Fan
Good to have a house, but sorry you weren't also able to renew. Hope you'll be able to again sometime in the future. BTW, another guy who posts on here also works at Vogtle; he lives in Augusta. And also, I doubt 12:30 AM carries as far as Lincolnton, but they will supposedly be carrying all the games and call-in shows this year. It's been mostly an on-again-off-again situation the past few years.
Oh yeah I'm renewing next year definitely

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I am a little upset about how coach answered that "controversial" questions. Listening from the radio, the caller didnt seem antagonizing at all. He sounded like someone that would like to see more from our team. I would have like to hear coach say something along the lines of "The last few years havent met our expectations but we keep working hard and are making it a point of emphasis to close out games better this year." I am a big supporter of CPJ and this offense, but I also agree with the caller, like many of us, the last few years are definitely not cutting it. Perhaps unlike the caller though, I fully believe CPJ will be able to turn this around.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
The surprise to me was D2 O'Reilly at RG and Marshall at D2 Center. Looks like (1) Marshall doing very good, (2) maybe O'Reilly, who is also doing very good, is being groomed to be D1 RG in 2015 replacing Mason. This also frees up Brigham to play some LT if that is desired. This looks like a smart move but solely based on anticipated quality play from Marshall. On the other hand this could be a try it and see, and it could be reversed before the beef of the schedule if it does not pan out. I like. In 2015 could be LG- Braun/Devine, C- Burden/Marshall, RG- O'Reilly/Brown (also Griffin/Klock and Bryan/Stickler/Chamberlain at T)