Paul Johnson is having an estate sale and there is some cool memorabilia listed

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

some cool stuff here figured someone here might be interested
All that energy over the years to get him fired and all they had to do was buy his stuff. But hand it to him: when he goes he goes. Wonder what such totality is all about.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
All that energy over the years to get him fired and all they had to do was buy his stuff. But hand it to him: when he goes he goes. Wonder what such totality is all about.

He is moving to Arizona. His daughter is with an opera out there and I'm sure he wants to see her perform more. I guess he doesn't want to transport a lot of this stuff either there or to his other house in NC. Nothing really keeping him in Atlanta at this point.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Looks like a bunch of junk to me - old furniture, clothes, golf clubs, etc. I have no doubt he has much cooler and more special items that he is taking with him to AZ or already moved to his place in NC.

Certainly, swag from the Meineke Bowl and QuickLane Bowl is expendable, but someone might want it.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Most of the stuff got bought on Thursday.
Went up there today, not a whole lot left. Couple pieces of furniture, kitchen and dining room stuff left. Coaching apparel and memorabilia all but gone.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I've always been jealous of Paul Johnson for the impeccable amount of hair on his scalp. Dibs on all the Russell Athletic gear.