Patenaude talks offense for GT ...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
“What can your quarterback do? Who’s that quarterback going to be? What can he do? Can he run? Can he throw? Can he do both?” Patenaude asked. “And then just making all of that stuff fit. The option piece of it is something that makes an offense electric.”

Music to my ears! GT is a place where our best years have come when we've had a true Dual Threat QB. The option levels the playing field for teams like GT.

Not sure why so many have been hesitant with Patenaude. The guy has broken records everywhere he's gone, and has VERY good offenses once he's gotten his guys into his system. He's also open to incorporating new schemes and keeping DCs guessing.

I for one am excited to see how our guys will be used in CDP's offense. Gonna be fun to watch our QBs sling the ball all over the field, and see LBs and DBs chase them one no one is open.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well, I was pleased to read what Patenaude said. It all sounds very, very good. I’m a bit more excited now!

However, talking and doing are different things. We will see when toe meets leather next fall.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I thought the same thing before I got married 45 years ago.

upload_2019-1-24_21-41-26.jpeg

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I like what I hear too! It sounds like he will be flexible in his offensive approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk