Pastner's Hair

What hair style would you give CJP if they win either tournament?

• Braids

Votes: 75 63.6%
  • Mohawk

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Combover (would include partial head shave)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Perm

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Buzz

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters

Pointer

Helluva Engineer

“If we win the ACC championship or the national championship, the guys can cut off my hair if they want, whatever they want to do to my hair,” Pastner told the AJC.

What would you pick?

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
Anyone have some photoshop skills they want to try out? I'd like to see a comparison of cornrows vs. the mohawk. I think the sideburns should stay with the mohawk, but with the cornrow look they should probably get cornrowed too like some of those little corn in your chinese food.

Photoshop with the face shield - very important.

/

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Anyone have some photoshop skills they want to try out? I'd like to see a comparison of cornrows vs. the mohawk. I think the sideburns should stay with the mohawk, but with the cornrow look they should probably get cornrowed too like some of those little corn in your chinese food.

Photoshop with the face shield - very important.

/
Just give me a little time. I got you

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
GT already did one photoshop

1615479039135.png

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I would love us to win the ACCT so that Pastner has be on nationally televised NCAAT games with one of these.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I would love us to win the ACCT so that Pastner has be on nationally televised NCAAT games with one of these.
For what it's worth, Jose's challenge in the video was simply making the NCAAT. But who knows if that means "hair did for the tourney" or at some point in the future. Hopefully the former.