Parking this year...AT&T deck??

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone having issues finding parking this year off campus? We ALWAYS park at the AT&T deck on Spring - even for the big games and never had a problem. Now we are finding that deck is not available. Does anyone know why?

Anyone having issues finding parking this year off campus? We ALWAYS park at the AT&T deck on Spring - even for the big games and never had a problem. Now we are finding that deck is not available. Does anyone know why?
No idea why that lot is no longer available. Have you tried the Tech Hotel lot? I will be parking at the Tech EL lot, across Spring St from the Varsity, but that MIGHT be season pass only parking. Great lot though, so you should check into it.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I just now saw the ATT lot is available on Parking Panda. Have you tried to reserve parking there through parking panda?
There is a second AT&T lot at 4th and Peachtree (I think it was labeled AT&T Lot B last year), but the one at 725 Spring which was "AT&T Lot A" for years is not on parking panda right now. If you find otherwise, please let me know. Parking Panda says it is not available

upload_2017-9-6_8-8-22.png