Parking Options at Cardinal Stadium

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
The wife and I are headed up for the game tomorrow night in Louisville.

Can anyone on this site recommend some parking options?

Thanks.

If you’re staying close to the stadium, you might want to think about Uber or Lyft. That’s what I’m going to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
If you’re staying close to the stadium, you might want to think about Uber or Lyft. That’s what I’m going to try.

I appreciate that, but we are staying about 2 hours away that will be on our way back home. I guess if I could locate a meeting place in Louisville, and do what you recommend, that would be good, but I don't even know a meeting place.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I appreciate that, but we are staying about 2 hours away that will be on our way back home. I guess if I could locate a meeting place in Louisville, and do what you recommend, that would be good, but I don't even know a meeting place.

I’m sorry that wasn’t helpful. You probably already found the info in the link below but I thought I would post it here, just in case. It mentions parking at the Kentucky Expo Center to avoid traffic around the prepaid lots.

https://gocards.com/sports/2015/3/26/GEN_20140101142.aspx

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I will be there with a buddy as well : )

Would be cool if we got a GT Swarm tailgate going. If anyone is setting up a particularly large tailgate somewhere and wants to let the rest of us know, that would be great. Obviously everything would be BYO, but would be fun to all tailgate in a spot together.

Go Jackets!!!

Ramblin Wrecker

Jolly Good Fellow
GT alumni group in L'Ville are hosting get together at the spot below, I believe across the street from stadium.

Coconut Beach Tacos & Cerveza
2787 S Floyd St Louisville, Kentucky 40209

For those going to game, remember to pace yourself- Papa John's... I mean Cardinal Stadium serves beer:beercheers:

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I will be there with a buddy as well : )

Would be cool if we got a GT Swarm tailgate going. If anyone is setting up a particularly large tailgate somewhere and wants to let the rest of us know, that would be great. Obviously everything would be BYO, but would be fun to all tailgate in a spot together.

Go Jackets!!!

I’ll be there with a buddy, as well. We are driving up from Cherokee county in the morning. I’m not sure what the plan is right now but I hope it involves bourbon. Maybe we will go to Coconut Beach...