Parking cost clemson game

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
For the alcorn State game I paid 30 to park just below the varsity, same lot as the varsity but it's roped off. Varsity was 40 this roped off area was 30. Any idea what it will be for the clemson game? Our spot from the past 3 years has turned into an office building :/

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
$40 at the Varsity now? Has that gone up? I don't recall ever paying that much there.
Yeah, everyone was complaining. My spot was 20 no matter what and there was room to tailgate. Varsity was 40 for alcorn, Ive heard it could be 60 for clemson

Deleted member 2897

$60 for parking for a college football game on the other side of the interstate? Is there any circumstance where I would entertain paying that? Let me think about it.............................................................nope.

1rROvG.gif

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
$60 for parking for a college football game on the other side of the interstate? Is there any circumstance where I would entertain paying that? Let me think about it.............................................................nope.

1rROvG.gif

1rROvG.gif
Lol right. 40 is rough for me.i mean we get there early and tailgate, but sheeeesh. I paid 30 and it about killed me

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I haven't driven to a game in two years but I always paid 20$ to park at Randall Brothers. It's a half mile walk but super easy to leave on Marietta st after the game.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow