Pair a bourbon to toast to 2020 signing class?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Put the bourbon away. GT can't sign top 25 recruiting classes in this era with our limited curriculum, impossible entrance requirements, calculus!, lack of women, schools around the nation poaching GA recruits, APR, lack of fans on gameday...(let me know if I'm missing any other excuse).

GT is lucky to sign 1-2 4 stars each cycle. More than two 4 stars in a class?! Dream on dreamer.

I hope none of you bought celebratory items for signing day. Wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed with the recruiting class this year...unless you just want to drown your disappointment in alchohol...

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Put the bourbon away. GT can't sign top 25 recruiting classes in this era with our limited curriculum, impossible entrance requirements, calculus!, lack of women, schools around the nation poaching GA recruits, APR, lack of fans on gameday...(let me know if I'm missing any other excuse).

GT is lucky to sign 1-2 4 stars each cycle. More than two 4 stars in a class?! Dream on dreamer.

I hope none of you bought celebratory items for signing day. Wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed with the recruiting class this year...unless you just want to drown your disappointment in alchohol...

You forgot none of them will actually sign because we went 3-9. :p

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow

Blue Uniforms. You missed blue uniforms.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Didn't mean to derail...so back to the OP.

Angel's Envy currently waiting for me when the day is done. Also, won't lie, Crown Royal Regal Apple on the rocks has made its way into the rotation.

Will definitely savor every last drop...especially if we get the 4 star QB Sims.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Ill give you a good rye you've never heard of. It's a rye local to me, O.Z. Tyler Rye. It's a new rye but it's excellent and the price point is on par for a midshelf liquor. Try it sometime, make sure you get the green label rye if you order a bottle online...

LibertyTurns

Banned
You forgot none of them will actually sign because we went 3-9. :p
I’ll tell you it had me really concerned, extremely concerned. CGC delivered a really solid class here in spite of that. His strategy was a huge gamble but it paid off. He erased a big fat ? mark for me. If he can bolster his staff a bit, well I can start dreaming again.

Edit: changed we to I. Many of you were way ahead of me.