Paging “Mike, Jacket 1967” or if any family member of his...

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
....reads this site or has stumbled upon us?

Please let us know if he is sick? Mike, if you are busy or on a break, please PM me or post on the Atlanta Braves Thread to let us know how you are? Hope you are doing well, buddy!

Deleted member 2897

Dang, he hasn’t been online here in a month. Very unlike him (#1 all time site poster). I hope he and his family are okay.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hopefully, there aren’t any power outages in those Tennessee mountains?
I’m getting ready to send my pigeon. Guys, get your umbrellas up in case the bird misses the target.

slugboy

Staff member
He lost his password a few times. I think he’s on as @GeorgiaTech2018 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slugboy

Staff member
Just curious, but does this mean that if one forgets their password for this site, there is no way for Mods to recover it?
There are moderators and there are admins--I'm a moderator. I can only tell you that I personally can't reset a password, not that it isn't possible. I'm not sure what admin rights add, but if I were an admin and could reset passwords, I'm sure that would wear me out. Much easier just to get a password manager and not lose it.

There are moderators and there are admins--I'm a moderator. I can only tell you that I personally can't reset a password, not that it isn't possible. I'm not sure what admin rights add, but if I were an admin and could reset passwords, I'm sure that would wear me out. Much easier just to get a password manager and not lose it.

Thank you for the info.