Over/Under set at 60... what say you?

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
Way under. I'm thinking 28-14 type game. As mentioned above, weather could play a factor if it ends up being a wet one.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My book has us -3.5 and O/U 61. The closer we get to kickoff, this game scares the $hit out of me. We look good and win,we are moving in the right direction. Lose and lose badly, I think this season could fall off the rails quick. This is a big game for both.
As far as the spread and O/U, the public consensus is 50/50 on both. I honestly won’t touch this game. My head says we win by 7 and the O/U is covered but my wallet says don’t play this one.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
This is what I want changed this year. I really want our D to get enough stops that our O doesn't have to score on almost every possession to win.
I think we’ll get stops. I just think this game has the potential for a lot of possessions. I think their TD’s come off of big plays more than long sustained drives.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm over but the combined score will be under.

I think Ds have an advantage early in the season. Don't know but wouldn't be surprised if the stats are based on a full season of data for the past year.